Sunday, December 15, 2013

When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.

Very True.
Very True.

Download whole gallery
Fashion Shoes and Adorable Legging Outfit
Fashion Shoes and Adorable Legging Outfit

Download whole gallery
great casual outfit #fashion
great casual outfit #fashion

Download whole gallery
Valentino
Valentino

Download whole gallery
When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.
When I wore my pumpkin tights one of the children at school asked if I had put on too much self-tanner...her mother did that and had legs that color too.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment